Tuesday, June 12, 2012

How time flys

It's been almost a month since my last post. Here's a list of all the projects I've finished so far in June: -Bam's Picnic Dress (picture coming soon) I used a pattern from Monkeysbug. Click the Link: She has a lot of great patterns. I used Moda's Vintage Modern collection for this one. -Bam's Pillow Sham - designed by me! Didn't use a pattern or tutorial for this one. Just went for it on a whim! But it does match her plus quilt nicely. -Bam's drawstring backpack - I did find the instructions in a quilt magazine from 2008(way before Bam was born). I used a little left over Tula Pink fabric on the outside pocket and some left over Amy Butler fabric on the inside. I think this is one of my favorite projects so far. More to come soon, the weekend is just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment